My Top tips for shaping up for an event!
If you have followed me for some time, you will know that I have worked hard to get in shape for my wedding! I felt the best I’ve ever felt on my wedding day and worked so hard to achieve it, so I thought I would share my top tips with you....
1. Weight train! It won’t make you bulky ladies, it will help to define those all important muscles!! Lift heavy things...this champagne bottle was sooo heavy 😂😂
2. Add in cardio too to compliment the weight training. You don’t need to do hours of it, just an hour a week will help, alongside your weight training.
3. Drink plenty of water daily. I drink a minimum of 2 litres a day, but on average, it’s more like 4 by the end of the day.
4. Eat plenty! Don’t drop your calories too low! Your body needs fuel to work out and to function correctly. Track your food on a tracking app so you are more aware of what you are consuming.
5. Add more veggies to your daily intake. This will help fill you up if you are on lower calories than normal and make sure you are getting the good stuff!
6. Get enough sleep! 7 hours minimum.
7. Be patient! I took 5 months to lose weight gradually and healthily. On my Lowest calories closest to the wedding, I was still eating 1600 calories per day. This is my lowest I would go..on average I eat no less than 2000 before cutting.
8. If you want it...have it! Don’t deprive yourself or set unrealistic time goals. Do it gradually, over time, incorporate treats, meals out, you will still get the results if you are consistent over time.
And importantly...accept that you need a bit of balance too, I won’t be strict at all on honeymoon. I will exercise, yes because I love it and it makes me happy but I will eat and drink a lot and work towards sustaining a healthy weight all year round 💙
#wedding #bride #weddingday #fitfam #fitness #weightloss #weightlossjourney #lean #weightraining #cardio #gym #weddingdress #fitnessgirl #eatwell #weightlosstransformation #healthylifestyle #shoulders #booty #gymlife #devonwedding #weddingbells #caloriecounting #macros #bridesquad #wifey #champagne #honeymoon #honeymoondestination #singapore #bali